This epodes is the second part of the previous podcast. It takes the same juicy subject of sex and intimacy but rather than learning about it from a 21 year old, we explore it with a 48 year old mother. We cover a lot of territory including:
- Stigmas and judgements about homosexuality and whether it’s easier for a woman to be openly bisexual it today’s society
- Judgements and whether it’s possible not to judge
- If the concept of non-judgement is a myth
- Double penetration
- What is true love, devotion and monogamy?
- Does being jealous mean you don’t “truly” love the person?
- If you are jealous are you loving conditionally?
- Why people think that they’ll be just fine if their relationship ends
- A deep exploration of breakup pain
- Exploring whether it’s healthy to immediately start seeing other people after just ending a relationship
- How to help someone with anxiety when they’re in pain
- Do men need women and do women need men?
- What does it mean to need attention plus a few details about Persian culture. Enjoy!
This was an anonymous interview
To learn more about closeness visit www.getcloseness.com
If you find this podcast inspires you, please consider toadying to our Patreon at www.patreon.com/closeness