Hot sex and great intimacy is not just for young people. In this episode we cover a lot of territory such as:
– Stigmas and judgements about homosexuality and whether it’s easier for a woman to be openly bisexual in today’s society
– Judgements and whether it’s possible not to judge
– If the concept of non-judgement is a myth – Double penetration
– What is true love, devotion and monogamy?
– Does being jealous mean you don’t “truly” love the person?
– If you are jealous are you loving conditionally?
– Why people think that they’ll be just fine if their relationship ends
– A deep exploration of breakup pain
– Exploring whether it’s healthy to immediately start seeing other people after just ending a relationship
– How to help someone with anxiety when they’re in pain
– Do men need women and do women need men?
– What does it mean to need attention
– BONUS: A few details about Persian culture. Enjoy!
Are you ready to come closer?
Closeness Coaching for sex, intimacy, relationships and quality of life:
Subscribe to Closeness on YouTube:
Please consider donating to our Patreon: