Oh the things we put into our mouths. Our culture insists that the only way to health is through what we eat. We might argue that our thoughts, self talk and overall attitude of well being matter equally.
However, the evidence that food also has a strong effect on our body and emotions is incontrovertible. Is it possible that what we eat effects how we share closeness with others? In this episode we’ll examine food fundamentals and debunk the one-size-fits-all myth when it comes to eating.
– Understanding healthy vocabulary around eating
– “Cheat days” and what that does to your psyche
– Debunking the “magic bullet” concept
– Unusual thoughts on moderation
– What it truly means to eat close to nature
Are you ready to come closer?
Closeness Coaching for sex, intimacy, relationships and quality of life:
Subscribe to Closeness on YouTube:
Please consider donating to our Patreon: